NOTE: Nib repair for damaged or bent nibs cannot be ordered here and will need to be quoted based on images. Please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Current estimated turn-around time: New orders for mail-in nib work are not currently being accepted. (I am still performing nib work on pens purchased from nibsmith.com.) If you currently have an order in my queue, it will be completed as soon as I can get to it but will be delayed several weeks from the original estimate. Orders will begin being accepted again once the wait time has reached a more manageable length (I have no estimate of when that will be).
This page lets you order nib work on pens that will be shipped to the Nibsmith. If you would like to add nib work to pens purchased from the Nibsmith, please add those customizations on that particular product page.
Process For Ordering Nib Work
- Select the desired nib customization from the “Nib Work” drop-down menu below.
- Continue down the page to select additional options and fill in associated fields as required (denoted by an asterisk *).
- Click the orange “ADD TO CART” button when finished. If sending multiple pens, the form needs to be filled out and added to the cart for each pen.
- Click “View Cart” at the top of the page or the orange cart icon in the upper most right corner of the page.
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Complete the order process by typing in your billing information, selecting your return shipping method, and completing payment.
- Finally, write your order number on the outside of the package (please do not print out your order to include inside the box) and ship to the following address:
3368 E Kimberly Rd #236
Davenport, IA 52807
When shipping your pen, please use a method with tracking and insurance in case of damage or loss. I cannot be held responsible for pens damaged or lost during shipping.
Packages are generally delivered to the reception office of my apartment complex and will be signed for by someone other than myself. You will receive an email notification once your package enters my work queue. When I’ve completed your order, you will receive an email containing the tracking information.
For more details and writing samples of each grind, please see the Product Description below.