NOTE: Nib repair for damaged or bent nibs cannot be ordered here and will need to be quoted based on images. Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current turn-around time: 6-7 weeks (yes, this is up to date).
This page lets you order nib work on pens that will be shipped to the Nibsmith. If you would like to add nib work to pens purchased from the Nibsmith, please add those customizations on that particular product page.
Process For Ordering Nib Work
- Select the desired nib customization from the “Nib Work” drop-down menu below.
- Continue down the page to select additional options and fill in associated fields as required (denoted by an asterisk *).
- Click the orange “ADD TO CART” button when finished. If sending multiple pens, the form needs to be filled out and added to the cart for each pen.
- Click “View Cart” at the top of the page or the orange cart icon in the upper most right corner of the page.
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Complete the order process by typing in your billing information, selecting your return shipping method, and completing payment.
- Finally, write your order number on the outside of the package (please do not print your order) and ship to the following address:
3368 E Kimberly Rd #236
Davenport, IA 52807
You will be notified once your package enters my work queue and again when I've finished the work. You will receive the tracking information as soon as your package ships.
For more details and writing samples of each grind, please see the Product Description below.